Sunday, December 05, 2004

Songs, weight, Xmas list and taste

Learned a new song this month the "ABC" song
14lbs 4oz = I've reached 1 stone mark.
Went for my first meal out, to Kambo, Thai resturant, with Mam & Dad, really enjoyed it

I'm back on the bottle, and this time I think they've got it right, nice and warm, but no biccies

Creating a list for Christmas. Mam & Dad asked me to put a list together for what I would like from Santa this year. Symths toy store was my first stop, it gave me some good ideas, next it will be off to world of wonder

Dad took me to the changing room in Tescos what an experience, the changing mat was neat, but the water was a bit hot.

New discovery for me taste. And with this I've put out my new feallers to zips to cloths to bibs to, well everything.

Posted by Hello

No comments: