Monday, March 07, 2005

On solid ground & Happy Mothers Day

I really enjoy playing with my toes, especially at nappy changing time, and this week I managed to catch & bite one. Olympics 2020, here I come in the gymnastics section. Athough will it be to India or Dubai?

My faourite spot for watching life go by is in my buggy. And this week I learned that if I pull myself up I can see over the edge and down onto the floor where the woof woof plays. This is my new stoop.

And talking about floors, the floor for my new house went in this week, here's a picture of me inspecting the work.
Posted by Hello


Uncle Bob, yes that "Bobs your Uncle" saying has been bleeted out a million times already, is my right hand man for this job, he is D'GodFather of constructors.

I managed to pick out a great card this year for Mothers Day, one which really expressed my feelings for Mam.

Posted by Hello


Happy Mothers Day, Mam I love you.

I finshed off the week in a musical mood. I learned to play the electric keyboards up at casa de Abuelo Rafa, and at home I love my bongos and noise it makes, bing, bang, booff.

No comments: