Wednesday, February 23, 2005

6 months old today and it's cold

6 months into my life story, on this planet earth, a day to remember.

Posted by Hello


I'm really starting to enjoy meal time, although not all the food is great at Chez PdL. I really enjoy apple, pear, banana, all the fruits, but carrots and broccoli, now that's a different story altogether.

Posted by Hello


Dad has started to read me bedtime stories this week, helped me to sleep last night, more to the fact that they are a bit strange, I wonder who wrote them?

I have noticed that this has gone hand in hand with my recent permanent move to the cot, for morning nap, afternoon nap and night time sleep. I'm not quite used to it yet, I really like the look of Mam & Dads large bed, but it looks like I'm here to stay.

No comments: