Monday, February 07, 2005

A rolling Kate gathers no moss

Mam has been egging me on with weeks now but I've finally rolled over from my belly to my back for the first time.

As I've mentioned before I love bath time, and now with me being able to splash my hands I never want it to end. Mam also mentions that it keeps me clean but in all fairness who cares about that?

Mam has started me on the words Ma Ma, Ba Ba, Da Da and woof woof (Rosie), I've not quite got the crasp of it yet, but Mam has said I have lots of time to practice and learn. By the way No. 1 in the KatePdL charts is "Ba Ba Black Sheep" it's my favourite nursary rhyme at the moment, followed closely by the "ABC song".

Some pictures you are seeing from today include my first time on the beach at Tramore and my first time at a place called "The Pub", I found it lovely and warm, however a bit smelly, overall thought what an experience!


Posted by Hello


Posted by Hello



Finally what a busy day got to meet another Katie today, Katie Burke, lovely little girl, my Mam sayes we are the "one age" of the same "run" what ever that all means

Posted by Hello

No comments: